Chive Onion Chip Dip
Who doesn’t love Chips and Dip?
This is so easy to make. This recipe has only 4 ingredients.
Whip up a batch for your next party. It won’t last long!
CHIVE ONION CHIP DIP
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) Campbell’s Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (8 oz.) Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Vidalia Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Chives, diced
1. Place the Cream Cheese and the Cream of Mushroom Soup in a medium size mixing bowl. Using a hand held mixer, on low speed, blend together until smooth.
2. Add in the Onions and mix on low speed until well combined.
3. Fold in the Chives.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. I usually make this Dip in the morning, then let it sit in the refrigerator all day. This allows the flavors to marry. Give the Dip a good stir prior to serving
Serve this with your favorite brand of Potato Chips.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker