Cotton Candy Cocktail Recipe
Yes, It does taste like Cotton Candy!
I don’t find this drink to be too sweet, but more refreshing and light. Great for a sunny afternoon on the patio.
You might try serving these at your luncheon with the girls or just skip dessert and have a Cotton Candy Cocktail!
Here is how you make it:
COTTON CANDY COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 1 & 1/2 Shots Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Sparkling Seltzer Water
- 1/8 Cup Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Grenadine
1. Place desired amount of Ice in glass.
2. Pour the Vanilla Vodka over the Ice.
3. Add the Pineapple Juice next.
4. Pour in the Sparkling Seltzer Water.
5. Now add just a splash of Grenadine, don’t get heavy handed here. Too much Grenadine will make the drink too sweet. Look for your Cocktail to have a Pink Cotton Candy color, then you know it is just right!
6. Stir with a stir stick and enjoy!
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker