An easy Fudge Recipe with Sprinkles!
This no bake treat is so easy to make and the kids will love helping. You can see the Rainbow Sprinkles really add a lot of color against the white background of the Fudge.
This is perfect to make for Easter treats, or make a batch for kids parties. I like to package them up in the cellophane treat bags and tie with a colorful bow.
Anyway you serve these yummy treats, they won’t last long!
- 2 Cups White Cake Mix
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles
1. Butter an 8×8 Baking dish and set aside.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, stir together the Cake Mix and Powdered Sugar with a fork.
3. Cut the Stick of Butter into 5 pieces and set on top of the dry ingredients in the bowl. Then pour the Heavy Cream into the same bowl. Do NOT stir at this point.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave and set the timer on high for 2 minutes. Remove immediately and begin to stir everything together. Once it is all combined, quickly add in the White Chocolate Chips and stir in well to melt them. Now stir in 1/4 cup of the Sprinkles.
5. Transfer the Batter into the prepared pan. Press the mixture evenly into the pan. Sprinkle the remaining Sprinkles….(that sounds redundant!) on top and press into the top of the Fudge.
6. Cover the Fudge with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to set.
7. Remove the Confetti Fudge from the pan and cut into 1 inch squares to serve.
tip: if you have problems getting your Fudge out of the pan after refrigeration time, simply fill the kitchen sink with hot water. Make sure you only put in about 1/2 inch high level of water in the sink so it doesn’t go into your pan, set the bottom of the pan in the water in the sink for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. We don’t want to melt our Fudge, just loosen it from the pan. Then dry off the bottom of the pan and invert it onto a cutting board.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker