Caramel Apple Jack Treats
A new twist on the Crispy Treats we know and love.
Apple Jacks Cereal has changed over the years. With the current version, I find this Cereal makes great bars.
This recipe is so easy to make and they are perfect for Fall.
They won’t last long!
CARAMEL APPLE JACK TREATS
- 6 Cups Apple Jacks Cereal
- 1 (10 oz.) Package Mini Marshmallows
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 (11 oz.) Package Caramel Bits
- 1 (4 oz.) Package Premium Baking White Chocolate
1. Line a 9 x 13 cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large stock pot, add the Butter and melt on low heat.
3. Add in the Mini Marshmallows and stir until melted.
4. Turn the heat source off and stir in the Caramel Bits and the Cereal.
5. Immediately transfer the Cereal mixture into the prepared pan. Using the back of a spatula press the mixture flat in the pan going all the way to the edges as you see here. You will need to work quickly for this step before the bars set.
6. Allow the Bars to cool completely.
7. In the mean time, melt the White Baking Chocolate according to package directions.
8. Use the parchment to lift the Bars out of the pan. Cut into 3 x 3 size Bars, and place them on a cookie cooling rack.
9. Drizzle the Bars with the melted Chocolate as you see here.
10. Allow the Chocolate to set and then you are ready to serve! Makes about 24 bars. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker