Bunny Footprint Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs for Easter with a little kick from Sriracha.
Deviled Eggs are often a staple for any Easter Dinner or Buffet. Why not kick em up a bit with a little Sriracha and make them look like Bunny Feet?
Cute and delicious!
BUNNY FOOTPRINT DEVILED EGGS
- 4 Large Organic Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Mayo
- 2-4 Teaspoons Sriracha
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- Red or Pink Food Coloring
1. Hard boil the Eggs, allow them to cool.
2. Cut the Eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the Yolk into a small mixing bowl. Place the Egg halves onto an Egg Serving tray or platter.
3. Using a fork, mash the Yolks. Add the Mayo, Sriracha and Mrs. Dash. Mash until all combined and fairly smooth. Sriracha will give this filling a little kick. Add more or less to your liking.
4. Now add the Food Coloring. If you can find Pink that is great! I could only find Red so I used 5-6 drops of the gel to get my Pink color. Start with a few drops at a time whether you are using the liquid or gel. You can always add more but you can’t take any back. Mix well until you have the Pink color you desire.
5. Now place the Yolk mixture into a re-sealable plastic bag. Snip one corner and pipe the filling into each Egg and place 3 tiny dollops at the top rim of each Egg to create an effect for Bunny Toes as you see here.
Double or triple the recipe if you are serving a crowd for Easter. They won’t last long!
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker