This is a bold Soup with a spicy kick.
Although this recipe calls for Smoked Chicken, you can substitute rotisserie Chicken or even use leftover Chicken Breast just pull the Chicken to get the texture called for in this Soup.
SPICY SOUTHWEST CHICKEN SOUP
- 3 Cups Smoked Cooked Pulled Chicken
- 5 Cups Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 & 1/4 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 3/4 Cup Diced Celery, include green leafy tops
- 2 Cups Cooked Wild Rice
- 2 Cups Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Cilantro, rough chop, loosely packed
- 2 Jalapenos, diced, with seeds
- 1 & 1/3 Cups Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Southwest Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper