Scary White Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts
Make these little Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts for Halloween.
Adults can dip the Strawberries in the Chocolate, then get the kids involved to create scary Ghost faces. A cute treat for the Halloween buffet table!
I live in Anoka, Minnesota, the Halloween capital of the world so I am always trying to come up with something that is Halloween worthy!
SCARY WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY GHOSTS
- 6-8 Fresh Large Strawberries
- 1 (4 oz.) Package White Premium Baking Chocolate
- 1 Tube Cake Mate Black Writing Gel
1. Remove the stems from the Strawberries and set the Strawberries aside.
2. Line a small sheet pan or tray with parchment paper then lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set the Strawberries on the tray about 3 inches apart from each other, stem side down.
3. Melt the White Chocolate in a microwavable safe measuring cup according to package directions.
4. Carefully pour or spoon the White Chocolate over each Strawberry. We want to have a little run off on the bottom of the Strawberry so it resembles torn sheets that our little Ghosts are wearing. This is one case where your Chocolate dipped Strawberries should not look perfect.
5. Place the Strawberries in the freezer for 4 minutes to set the Chocolate.
6. Remove from the freezer and wait about 2 minutes before applying the Writing Gel in case there is any condensation on the Chocolate from being in the freezer. After 2 minutes start creating scary faces on the Ghosts! Let the kids get in here and help out.
7. When you have all the faces in place, place the tray back in the freezer or refrigerator for 3-4 minutes to set the gel.
And there you have it, Scary White Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts!
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker