Pecan Crusted Pork Loin Chops Recipe
Just 3 simple ingredients can make your Pork Loin Chops full of flavor and such an easy fantastic meal to serve.
Serve the Pecan Crusted Pork Loin Chops with some Parmesan Roasted Fingerling Potatoes.
Pair with a nice buttery Chardonnay. What an easy yet lovely meal to serve!
PECAN CRUSTED PORK LOIN CHOPS
- 4 Boneless Pork Loin Chops
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 6 ounces Pecans, finely crushed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Whisk Eggs and Dijon Mustard in a shallow dish, set aside.
3. Pour the Pecans into a separate shallow dish.
4. Spray a baking dish with Non Stick Cooking Spray. An 8 x 8 pan should be just about the right size for four Boneless Chops.
5. Dip the Pork Loin Chops, one at a time, into the Egg mixture making sure to cover the entire Chop, then immediately dip the Chop into the Pecans, making sure to coat the entire Chop. Place the Chop into the prepared baking dish. Repeat these steps with the remaining chops.
6. Pop the Pork Loin Chops into the oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until an internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. If you prefer your Chops at a medium rare temp, remove them when the temp reaches 145 degrees. All ovens cook differently so you should check the temperature at about 20 minutes to ensure you are on the right track.
7. Remove Pork Loin Chops from oven when they reach the desired temperature. Cover them with foil and let them rest if you need a few minutes to get your side dish ready.
*tip: (crush the Pecans in your food processor or do it the old fashioned way like I do…put them in a re-sealable plastic bag and pound them with a wooden rolling pin)
~Serve the Pecan Crusted Pork Loin Chops with some Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and a Spinach Salad. Pair with a nice buttery Chardonnay. What an easy yet lovely meal to serve!
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker