Peanut Almond Bark Clusters
If you love Chocolate and Peanuts, you have to try this recipe!
This no bake dessert is so easy to make. You probably have most of the ingredients on hand so why not whip up a batch?
I had some Crispy Rice Cereal left over from bars that I had made, and I also had an extra jar of Salted Peanuts so I decided to come up with another recipe. What goes better with Nuts than Chocolate so I put them all together with a little addition of Peanut Butter and this is the recipe.
PEANUT ALMOND BARK CLUSTERS
- 24 Ounces Chocolate Almond Bark Candy
- 3 Cups Salted Peanuts
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Almonds, finely chopped
1. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large kettle or dutch oven, melt the Chocolate Almond Bark Candy over lowest heat setting, stirring often.
3. Once the Chocolate is melted, stir in the Peanut Butter until well combined.
4. Next stir in the Peanuts
5. Finally, stir in the Crispy Rice Cereal and turn the heat source off.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons into Clusters on the prepared baking sheets as you see here. The Clusters should be about 2 x 2 in size. Sprinkle the Almonds on top of each Cluster. This recipe yields about 4 dozen clusters.
7. Place the baking sheets in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes to firm up the Clusters.
These Clusters make great hostess gifts. Pack them in a cellophane bag with a ribbon, that is if they last that long! They were gone in one day at our home. They were a big hit!
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker