These bars have four layers which includes a Raspberry filling and a sprinkle of White Chocolate on top.
With the help of a box mix these Bars are very easy to make and have layers of flavor.
RASPBERRY RED VELVET BARS
- 1 Red Velvet Boxed Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 (4 & 1/2 serving size) White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 (12 oz.) Can Raspberry Pastry Filling
- 1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip, Thawed
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Bakers White Chocolate Bar
This creamy Potato Salad pairs well with spicy barbecue dishes.
For this recipe I added Radishes and Green Pepper. These two vegetables are not just for green salads. They add a little crunch and flavor to this Potato Salad.
I like to serve this with spicy buffalo chicken or spicy grilled pork chops.