Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
Okay, this one is for all you Pumpkin Pie lovers who are cutting back on Carbs.
I love Pumpkin Pie and I am currently cutting back on Carbs and Gluten. I just had to come up with a recipe so I can enjoy one of my favorite Pies.
You will love this Pie even if you are not counting Carbs. It is very creamy and delicious. Did I mention your home will smell fabulous when this is baking in your oven!
LOW CARB PUMPKIN PIE
- 1 (15 oz.) Can Pure Pumpkin (NOT the pie mix)
- 3/4 Cup Stevia In The Raw OR 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons Better Stevia Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 4 Organic Eggs
- 1 (13.5 oz.) Can Organic Coconut Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom and sides of a 10 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Add Eggs and Coconut Milk into a large bowl and mix on low speed with a handheld mixer.
3. In a small bowl stir together the Stevia, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves, Ginger and Salt with a fork. I used the Better Stevia Powder for this recipe. You can use Stevia In The Raw if you don’t have the Better Stevia Powder. Just make sure you use the right amount from the ingredient list.
4. Add the Pumpkin and the dry ingredients to the large bowl with the Coconut Milk and mix until well combined.
5. Pour Pumpkin Pie mixture into the prepared pie pan.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve this just as you would standard Pumpkin Pie. It slices and comes out of the pan just as if it had a crust.
You can also serve this with Whipped Cream to top it off!
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker