Low Carb Chocolate Almond Fudge
You can still have a sweet treat even though you are counting carbs.
I make these and store them in the freezer. Then I just take one or two out of the freezer when I have a Chocolate craving.
This is very easy to make. No cooking involved just melt in your microwave and stir!
LOW CARB CHOCOLATE ALMOND FUDGE
- 2 Ounces Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Almonds
1. Butter a 6 x 9 baking dish and set aside.
2. In a medium microwave safe bowl, add the Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir at 30 second intervals until both are combined and creamy.
3. Add the Almond Flavoring, Stevia, and the Cream to the Cream Cheese mixture and whisk well until combined and smooth. Set aside.
4. In a small microwave safe bowl, add the Chocolate. Microwave for about 1 minute stirring at 30 second intervals until the Chocolate is melted. Don’t overcook the Chocolate or you will compromise the texture.
5. Now whisk the Chocolate into the Cream Cheese mixture.
6. Stir in the Almonds.
7. Transfer the Fudge mixture into the buttered pan and spread it out evenly. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour. We are freezing to harden and set the Fudge. This is a gooey recipe and this step firms up the Fudge.
8. After one hour remove from freezer and cut the Fudge into 1 inch square pieces.
9. Store leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker