Lemon Chicken Parmesan Wrap
This is a great wrap to make for lunch, especially if you have leftover Grilled Chicken.
Just serve with a side of Grapes and you have a great presentation!
LEMON CHICKEN PARMESAN WRAP
- 1 Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, diced
- 2/3 Cup Red Pepper, diced (about 1/2 of a pepper)
- 1 Celery Stalk, diced
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Juice from Half a Lemon
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
1. In a medium size bowl, add Chicken, Red Pepper, Celery, Parmesan Cheese and Chives. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix Mayo, Lemon Juice and Black Pepper. Add to Chicken mixture and stir well to evenly distribute.
3. Place 2 Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves on each Tortilla.
4. Spoon 1/2 the Chicken mixture onto each Tortilla, and roll up tightly.
5. Serve with a side of Grapes or Pita Chips.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker