Cherry Dump Cobbler
So you all have made, eaten or at least heard of dump cake, this is basically the same but it is similar to a traditional Cherry Cobbler and so much easier to make since you just dump the ingredients in a pan.
CHERRY DUMP COBBLER
- 1 Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Can Duncan Hines Country Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 (8 oz.) Can Crushed Pineapple, do not drain
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 9 x 13 pan, dump the Cherry Pie Filling in and spread it out evenly.
3. Now dump in the Pineapple with Juice and spread out evenly over the Pie Filling.
4. In a bowl, mix together the dry Cake Mix and melted Butter with a fork.
5. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the top of the fruit.
6. Bake 35-45 minutes. All ovens cook differently so check at the 30 minute mark and add more time if needed. You are looking for the top to be golden brown.
7. Serve this Crisp with a nice dollop of whipped cream.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker