Best Way To Clean A Blender
You should always clean your Blender immediately after using it. At the very least, rinse it out, until you can clean it. You don’t want to end up with remnants stuck to the blade and the interior of the Blender jar.
- Most manufactures don’t recommend putting Blenders in the dishwasher.
Here is an easy way to get your Blender clean:
- Fill the Blender jar about 1/3 full with hot water.
- Add a drop of dish soap into the Blender jar.
- Put the lid back on tightly and run the Blender for 2 minutes.
- Remove the Blender from the base and empty the soapy water into the sink.
- If you have any stubborn bits stuck inside the Blender jar, use a kitchen brush to give them a little scrub.
- Now rinse the Blender jar and lid thoroughly in hot water. Place the Blender jar and lid in a dish drainer and allow to dry completely.
- Unplug the Blender and use a damp cloth to wipe off the base of the Blender. Never submerge the base in water.
~And there you have it! Get in the habit of cleaning your Blender right away after each use to keep the blade clean and germ free.