Almond Bark Peanut Clusters
This is a delicious “no bake” treat.
Almond Bark packed with Peanuts and crispy cereal. These are easy to prepare and there is no baking required!
ALMOND BARK PEANUT CLUSTERS
- 24 Ounces Almond Bark
- 2 & 1/4 Cups Salted Peanuts
- 2 & 1/4 Cups Toasted Rice Cereal
- 1 & 1/4 Cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Line 2 or 3 baking sheets or trays with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large kettle, melt the Almond Bark over low heat. User the lowest setting you have.
3. Next stir in the Peanut Butter until well combined.
4. Remove kettle from the heat. Stir in the Peanuts and the Cereal.
5. Using a large spoon, drop the Peanut mixture onto the parchment paper to form clusters. They should be roughly 3 inches round as you see here. Then add the sprinkles to the top. You should get approximately 30 Clusters.
6. Place the baking sheets or trays, in the freezer for 8-10 minutes. This will set the clusters and make them firm.
7. Remove from the freezer and place them on a platter to serve. Store leftovers in an air tight container.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker