This colorful Pasta is full of flavor and is oh so delicious!
Once a week I like to make a vegetarian entree for dinner and this one is a big hit in my household. This recipe serves four, double it if you are serving additional guests or just want to have delicious leftovers for lunches the next day.
These bars have four layers which includes a Raspberry filling and a sprinkle of White Chocolate on top.
With the help of a box mix these Bars are very easy to make and have layers of flavor.
RASPBERRY RED VELVET BARS
- 1 Red Velvet Boxed Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 (4 & 1/2 serving size) White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 (12 oz.) Can Raspberry Pastry Filling
- 1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip, Thawed
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Bakers White Chocolate Bar